Najwa Karam undecided about new release
Lebanese diva Najwa Karam is expected to release her latest album during the upcoming Muslim holiday Eid El Fitr, celebrated after the holy month of Ramadan. Najwa worked on the album with Wisam Al Ameer, Imad Shams Al Din, and Saleem Assaf.
The singer is in a dilemma over the release of the album, not knowing if it will be produced by the production company ‘Rotana,’ especially since there have not been any negotiations between Najwa and the company to renew her contract that ended in March.
Najwa did not publicly comment on the matter with ‘Rotana,’ although the singer did say that she does not want to be away from her fans for too long.
- Najwa Karam booked for Doha but will she be upstaged by a drag queen?
- It wasn't me! Najwa Karam denies cradle-robbery
- Lebanese politicians to revamp negotiations after Eid holiday
- Rotana releases deformed versions of Najwa Karam’s latest album
- Najwa Karam sceptical about renewing her contract with Rotana