Nicole Saba humiliated on stage
Lebanese singer Nicole Saba was humiliated on stage during a recent concert she held in Cairo. The singer was shocked when a drunk man got on stage and began screaming at the top of his lungs and interrupting her performance.
Security guards attempted to take the man down off of stage but were unsuccessful in doing so leading the singer to accept the situation fearing that angering the drunken man would lead him to do something harmful to her.
On a different note, Nicole will begin filming the scenes of her new television drama “Nour Mariam”, marking her first cooperation with director Ibrahim Al Shawadi. The singer has been holding extensive work sessions with writer Nawal Mustafa and scenarist Mohammad Al Basusi to decide on the final details of the drama.
In the drama, Nicole will play the role of a pediatrician that faces numerous obstacles in her professions. Throughout the events of the drama, she marries a lawyer that defends her in lawsuits filed against her. The drama focuses on a number of downfalls that are found in the two professions.
Egyptian actress Rania Fareed Shawki, Yaser Jalal, Ahmad Khaleel and a number of other artists will costar in the drama alongside Nicole.
- Access Denied! Nicole Saba says "eyes of envy" are to blame for no US visa to join Amr Diab in concert
- Nicole Saba at a Charity Event for Cancer Patients
- Lebanese singer Nicole Saba loves her some Egypt!
- Tamer Hosny won't be lonely in North America! Nicole Saba to join him on tour
- Director Antoine Achkar brings Spain's “Lettre d’Amour" to the Lebanese stage