Not even Nancy Ajram could save “Samarah”
Egyptian actress Ghada Abd Al Raziq lost her bet that having Lebanese singer Nancy Ajram sing the theme song for her current television drama “Samarah” would help in making the drama a success. Ghada had anticipated that if Nancy sang the theme song for her drama as she did two yours ago for the drama “Ibn Al Arandali”, which starred prominent Egyptian actor Yahia Al Fakharani, her drama would achieve the same success.
When Nancy sang the theme song for Yahia’s drama it witnessed tremendous success and was aired repeatedly on numerous channels and radio stations and had assisted in the success of the drama. With regards to Ghada’s drama, the theme song has not witnessed any success and is said not to be too favored among viewers. Ghada had hoped that Nancy would help in ending the boycott placed on her, Ghada, after she had publicly announced her support to the former regime of ousted Egyptian President Husni Mubarak.
- Former Arab Idol contestant Ahmad Jalal to sing theme song for "Women's Illnesses"
- Nancy Ajram avoids working with Ghada Raziq to save popularity in Egypt
- Nancy Ajram sings for Samarah
- The Turks got no satisfaction from Nancy Ajram, says Turkish fan
- Nancy Ajram raises the price of singing television theme songs