A second chance brings Suad Abdullah and Abd Al Aziz Jasem together
Qatari actor Abd Al Aziz Jasem will travel to Kuwait to film the new television drama “Fursa Tanieh” (A second chance) alongside prominent Kuwaiti actress Suad Abdullah. The drama will mark the third cooperation between Abd Al Aziz and Suad and it is written by Qatari writer Widad Al Kuri and directed by Ahmad Al Maqlah.
According to the internet website MBC.net, the drama is scheduled to be aired during the 2011 Ramadan season and revolves around second chances given to people to change their lives and how to take advantage of the second chance to make one’s dreams come true.
Suad has nominated a number of prominent stars from Gulf countries to star in the drama. The actors that were nominated are: Hussein Al Mansour, Ahmad Ayraj, Elham Fadaleh, Abeer Ahmad, KHaled Ameen, Imshari Al Balam, Maram, Malak, Sumoud, Hussein Al Mahdi and journalist Zaina Karam, who will act along Suad for the first time.
- Suad Abdullah undergoes a character change
- UAE's young talent show passion for patriotism on National Day
- Leading Arab Education Experts helping to drive academic progress across the region at GEF 2010
- Abeer between “Birds” And “Dreams”
- Limited freedoms: Post-Revolutionary Egypt has MORE sexual harassment