Shareef Muneer depressed
Egyptian actor Shareef Muneer has been suffering from a severe depression to the point of not wanting to leave his home. The state of mind of Muneer is due to the attack he faced from protesters in the January 25 Revolution in Egypt to overthrow the government of Husni Mubarak.
Muneer was accused by protesters of being a hypocrite after announcing that he supports the revolution and expressing his regret at not taking part in the protests from the beginning. Muneer was attacked for his lack of support to the revolution from the moment it began and was added to the black list created by members on the internet social website Facebook of stars that were pro Mubarak and against the revolution.
Muneer has refused to make any comments about the verbal attacks he is facing at the current time and said he will make a public announcement about his stance once matters settle down.
- Shareef Muneer considers Mariam Fares best Lebanese singer
- Mohammad Muneer receives a million hit
- Sherine Abdel Wahab has finally had enough: here's what she has to say about her tiff with Muneer Sharif
- Mohammad Muneer celebrates New Year’s Eve at home
- Mohammad Muneer chooses Jocelyn Saab to direct his life story