Tayem Hassan takes a break from drama
Prominent Syrian actor Tayem Hassan announced that he will not take part in any television dramas this year to be aired during the holy month of Ramadan. Tayem turned down his nomination to star in the drama “Al Ghufran” (Forgiveness), directed by Hatim Ali, as well as the drama “Hayah Muhalah” (Impossible life), directed by Rasha Sharbatji.
Tayem said that he is unable to find time to star in the dramas due to his preoccupation with other projects.
- No “Al Wiswas” this Ramadan: stars Tayem Hassan and Zeina are too busy with other projects
- Ramadan gossip already? Abed Fahed closes the door on Ramadan drama but enter Tayem Hassan!
- Tayem Hassan's shocking reaction to high-profile split
- Tayem Hassan’s Facebook page hacked
- Tayem Hassan not electrocuted