Tony Kattan sings for death
Jordanian singer Tony Kattan has released a new single recently titled “Lao Maktoub Alaia” (If it is my destiny). The song is written and composed by Tony himself. The words of the song express the state of mind Tony has been recently living due to the health crises he has been experiencing.
Tony sings for death that is bound to be the destiny of every person regardless if he is young or old.
The singer’s health is deteriorating due to failure in his liver and the urgent need for him to find an implant and a donor to save his life.
- Wrong timing? Tony Blair parties for wife's birthday in UK while Gaza death toll rises
- Toni Kattan records new songs in Turkey
- Rida Butros Returns with Crazy Heart
- Rida Boutrus prepares for the release of second solo album
- That's music to our ears: Lebanese singers pause their music in support of the Army