Yusra forced to be absent from television screens
Production Company ‘White House’ has announced that its television drama “Sharbat Luz” (Luz’s drinks) will not be aired during the upcoming month of Ramadan, since the company was unable to promote and sell the drama to television stations.
The company said the decision has nothing to do with its leading Egyptian actress Yusra.
Sources at the company said that after the Egyptian January 25 Revolution, which overthrew the government of former President Husni Mubarak, it was hard to sell the drama to satellite television channels for a fair price.
The events of the social drama revolve around a woman that works at a garment factory and supports her family.
- Yusra forced to be absent from television screens
- Return of the absent mother: Halima Polland reveals plans for new show
- Houses Are Secrets: Social Drama on Woman Strife
- Blast from the past: Yasmine Abdelaziz finally returns to acting
- Yusra, Laila Elwi and Elham Shaheen eliminated from Egypt’s Ramadan TV race