Zeina to resign!
Egyptian actress Zeina has returned to the scenes after
being away from some time for being placed on the black list of Egyptian stars,
who were considered to be supporters of the former regime of ousted Egyptian
President Husni Mubarak. The actress’s appearance was a surprise to all; where she
was photographed wearing the traditional Gulf abaya performing the pilgrimage
Umrah in Mecca.
Zeina appeared natural without any makeup on her face and wearing the traditional black Gulf cloak and a black head cover.
Many had interpreted Zeina’s appearance as her way of
paving the way for her intent to permanently wear the Hijab, Islamic headdress,
and resign from her acting career, especially after becoming fed up with the
constant problems of the entertainment world and being placed on the blac list.
During the Egyptian Revolution of January 25, Zeina had entered into fierce fighting as a result of being accused of supporting the former regime of Mubarak and being blacklisted. Zeina did not deny her support to Mubarak and accused the revolutionaries of being backed by America.
- Zeina denies intention to resign and wear Hijab
- Zeina's very own hero: Taim Hassan pulls starlet out of her misery
- Work it, girl! Zeina puts court trial to one side and dedicates time to regular gym routine!
- Egyptian actress Zeina zooms to U.S. for further training
- The DNA connection: Zeina gives birth to twins, says they're Ahmed Ezz's flesh & blood!