easyHotel Jebel Ali welcomes its first guests
easyHotel Jebel Ali, the super budget brand hotel chain's first venture outside Europe, on Monday (September 6) welcomed its first guests, many of them taking advantage of the offer of attractive budget price of AED 99 per night for a double-room.
easyHotel Jebel Ali is part of the super budget hotel brand founded and owned by serial entrepreneur Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou. The hotel's brand new six-storeyed building, with its trademark orange trimmings, has 216 air-conditioned bedrooms, each equipped with basic amenities like en-suite bathroom, wireless Internet access and a work desk space for the busy traveller.
easyHotel Jebel Ali, operated by Istithmar Budget Hotels, an Istithmar World company, is Dubai's first 1-star hotel that offers a clean room equipped with basic amenities and the first budget hotel with a Gold LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) certification, a widely accepted benchmark for high-performance green buildings.
easyHotel Jebel Ali remains true to the brand's great value 'no frills' approach and is completely transparent on its services and pricing structure. Services such as housekeeping, luggage storage, early check in, late check out, vended snacks and drinks and wi-fi Internet access are available for a small additional charge to those guests who require them.
Announcing the opening of the easyHotel Dubai, Jebel Ali, Andy Watson, Acting Chief Executive Officer, Istithmar World, said:
"Istithmar World is pleased to introduce to the regional market the concept of remarkable value for money through the easyHotel brand. We believe there is a real gap in the hotel sector here for quality accommodation at affordable prices and easyHotel Jebel Ali fills that void beautifully. We are confident that our offer of purpose-built hotel rooms at highly attractive rates and our policy of leaving upgrade decisions solely in the hands of our guests will find resonance in an increasingly cost-conscious market."
easyHotel Jebel Ali is conveniently located inside the Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (Jafza) with easy access from Sheikh Zayed Road and has parking for up to 50 cars. Guests arriving at Dubai International Airport can take a Metro Train to Ibn Batuta Mall Station or a quick taxi ride to reach easyHotel Jebel Ali.
easyHotel Jebel Ali is the first hotel to be established in Jafza, Dubai's premier free zone, which is home to more than 6,500 companies and is adjacent to Jebel Ali Port, one of the largest container terminals in the world.
- Vacation in the Palm Jumeirah: Dubai top tourist hot spot for KSA visitors
- Beyond unholy consumption and artificial beaches: what's it going to take for Dubai to become a city of medical tourism?
- Exploring the $100 billion plus Muslim travel market
- Swiss banks or Swiss chocolate? Neither. Why more GCC tourists are flocking to Switzerland
- Starting with whale meat, Japan launches halal tourism
- Istithmar and Europe’s easyHotel.com to open chain of budget hotels across MENA and the Subcontinent
- Dutco re-brands as Jebel Ali International Hotels
- Over 20 textile companies to set up at Jebel Ali Outlet for DSF 2004
- DUTCO re-brands as Jebel Ali International Hotels
- Whitbread to build three budget hotels in Dubai