Fairmont Mina Al Fajer rises on coast of Gulf Of Oman
The new resort development Fairmont Mina Al Fajer will debut in the latter part of 2011, offering both leisure and corporate guests a distinctive experience along the breathtaking coastline of the Gulf of Oman. The project is being developed by the UAE-based Mina Al Fajer Real Estate, LLC.
Located on the east coast of the United Arab Emirates, the project will consist of an 88-room hotel and the Fairmont Estates - 13 four-bedroom solarium villas slated for completion spring 2011. "We are extremely pleased to add such a popular option for travelers in the region to our collection," said Chris Cahill, President, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and COO, Fairmont Raffles Hotels International. "Fairmont Mina Al Fajer will complement our properties in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Cairo and will further strengthen our brand recognition in this very important market along with future key locations in Makkah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Muscat, Oman."
- The blessing in disguise: how Egypt made use of the recession to restructure tourism
- Slashed hopes, closed hotels: Iraqi Kurdistan's once thriving tourism sector falls victim to Daesh
- Stay at home vacationers: the UAE and the "weekend wasters" phenomenom
- Surprise, surprise: Saudi tourists are the world's highest spending
- Appreciating three-star hotels: Dubai steps in to address its unhealthy obsession with luxury hotels
- Dh600 million luxurious sea-front resort rises on the Hajar Mountains of Fujeirah
- Mina Al Fajer a sign of things to come for booming Fujeirah
- Tidalmarine Engineering secures contract to build marina for the aed 600 million luxurious mountain-sea resort in Fujairah
- Regional boost for The Fairmont Dubai
- IFA launches Fairmont Palm Residence