Rotana Announces the Opening of its 27th hotel in the UAE, Nour Arjaan by Rotana - Fujairah
- Rotana, the leading hotel management company in the Middle East and North Africa, proudly announced today the opening of its 27th property in the United Arab Emirates, the Nour Arjaan by Rotana in the heart of the city of Fujairah. With the opening of Nour Arjaan, Rotana is now operating seven properties in the UAE under the 'Arjaan Hotel Apartments by Rotana' brand.
"We are thrilled about the opening of the second Rotana property in Fujairah which we are certain will meet the demands of guests seeking contemporary accommodation, convenience and paramount comfort," commented Mr. Omer Kaddouri, Rotana's Chief Operating Officer. "The total number of 7,130 rooms managed by Rotana in the UAE only confirms Rotana's strong dedication in delivering premium hospitality and services to provide guests with the ultimate choice for a complete accommodation experience."
"The 28-floors first-class property, Nour Arjaan by Rotana, has been developed with both long-term guests and families in mind. The team of Nour Arjaan by Rotana, headed by its General Manager, Ahmet Ender, has been working hand-in-hand to ensure all areas of the opening are perfected for the operation of this scenic property" concluded Mr. Kaddouri.
Set amid Fujairah's exclusive areas and rich cultural attractions, Nour Arjaan by Rotana is conveniently situated less than one km from the Fujairah International Airport and just minutes away from the beach. This 225-room property, overlooking spectacular views of the city, ideally caters to business men and families alike with remarkable service, comfortable rooms and modern facilities.
"The suites and rooms are designed to provide the ultimate experience in modern serviced living," says Mr. Ahmet Ender, General Manager of Nour Arjaan. "Its diverse features offer numerous benefits and advantages for short or long term stays, whether they are for business, leisure or home relocation. Nour Arjaan by Rotana is a first-class property, which has been developed with both long-term guests and families in mind."
Continuing, Mr. Ender says, "In Arabic, the word 'Arjaan' talks of a place which provides a memorable experience, like the aroma of a scented bloom; an inspiring space that offers that delicate balance of personal and professional service."
Nour Arjaan by Rotana features the latest high-tech facilities including fully-equipped meeting rooms with the most up-to-date audio-visual equipment. It also gives guests a chance to wind down and relax at any of the numerous leisure facilities that include a roof-top swimming pool, a fully-fledged fitness centre, in addition to steam, sauna and massage rooms.
Nour Arjaan also boasts three specialized food and beverage venues to suit every guest's palate and dining need, which include: Murjan Cafe & Restaurant – An all day dining restaurant offering International buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner; Lobby Lounge - a lobby cafe offering a tempting array of mouth-watering delicacies, light snacks and fresh fruit cocktails in addition to a fine selection of freshly-baked pastry takeaways; and Aquarius - a casual dining experience by the pool complemented by hearty refreshments such as light snacks and fresh salads.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue
- Who loses out? Jordan introduces visa restrictions at Aqaba-Eilat crossing
- Boeing Works to Inspire UAE Youth to be the Future of Aviation
- Owner of Sheraton Amman calls 2014 just 'another difficult year'
- Raouche Arjaan by Rotana is now an Aquarius
- Rotana announces the appointment of Atieh Hamarneh as General Manager, Boulevard Arjaan by Rotana Jordan
- Wind down in Fujairah with Concorde and Rotana Jet
- City Centre Rotana opens Boston’s Restaurant & Lounge
- Rotana to launch 10 new luxurious hotels around the ME to feast your senses on