First Volkswagen Insurance Services Program in the Middle East launched
Volkswagen Middle East – the regional office of Europe's largest car manufacturer – has launched the Volkswagen Insurance Services Program in the Middle East. The exclusive program offers branded Volkswagen insurance solutions through just one provider, eliminating the typically complicated multiple insurance provider relationships that customers currently endure.
Conveniently obtained from Volkswagen Middle East partner showrooms, the program offers a simplified auto-insurance process with unique benefits ensuring a superior and dedicated level of service and customer satisfaction. The products include Volkswagen Extended Warranty, Volkswagen Motor Insurance, Volkswagen Roadside Assistance and Volkswagen GAP Insurance.
"Volkswagen Middle East constantly strives to provide our customers with increasingly better service and solutions to their automotive needs," said Stefan Mecha, Managing Director of Volkswagen Middle East. "As a vehicle owner myself, I am well aware of the headache it can be trying to find, purchase and juggle more than one insurance provider for my car. This new regionally supported Volkswagen financial service offering was created to solve this problem for our Middle East customers, and provide convenient simple support from the moment they leave the showroom."
Developed by Volkswagen Financial Services AG (Volkswagen FS) – a wholly owned subsidiary of Volkswagen AG responsible for the worldwide financial services activities of the Volkswagen Group – the highly customer and brand focused program is aimed at adding value to the Volkswagen brand experience by providing customers with peace of mind through an increased trust in vehicle ownership.
A staggered introduction of the new insurance program to Volkswagen partner showrooms across the region has commenced, with the service currently available to customers in Qatar by official Volkswagen partner, Saad Buzwair Automotive. Behbehani Motors Company, the official Volkswagen partner for Kuwait, will be next to feature the program in the final quarter of this year, with other Middle East partners set to follow in 2011.
- No, Yemen, this US drone is full of...Amazon packages? Website announces new shipping plan for 2015
- Meet Oman's mysterious oil billionaire builiding the world's most luxurious yachts
- Gulf airlines are busy buying airplanes that no one will fly
- Spoiled much? Gulf airlines splurge more than their countries' GDP's on new aircrafts at Dubai Airshow
- Emirates purchases at Dubai Airshow projected as 'biggest news item of the year'
- Behbehani Motors Company appointed as sole official Volkswagen distributor in Kuwait
- Audi Volkswagen Middle East Signs Dealer for Iraq
- Volkswagen celebrates second year in the Middle East
- SAMACO Middle East’s top volkswagen distributor
- Volkswagen Middle East announces growth in the automotive market share in 2009