Iran's production of passenger cars up
Iran's production of passenger cars during the first nine months of the current Persian year, posted a 15.7 percent increase compared to same period last year. All in all, it reached 983,927 units.
Meanwhile, in the same period last year, the production of vehicles, reached 850,148. The number of models produced by local automotive companies is 14.
Iran's two major car manufacturers, Iran Khodro and Saipa, produced more than 1.4 million cars last year.
- UAE Space Agency, Lockheed Martin ‘blast off’ with professional training program
- Qatar Airways increases its stake in British Airways' International Airlines Group to 20 percent
- Boeing predicts 58,000 new pilots needed in Middle East within 20 years
- UAE and China reach for the stars with MOU on outer space research
- United Airlines to end Washington-Dubai route: a case of sour grapes?