Iran's production of passenger cars up
Iran's production of passenger cars during the first nine months of the current Persian year, posted a 15.7 percent increase compared to same period last year. All in all, it reached 983,927 units.
Meanwhile, in the same period last year, the production of vehicles, reached 850,148. The number of models produced by local automotive companies is 14.
Iran's two major car manufacturers, Iran Khodro and Saipa, produced more than 1.4 million cars last year.
- A year later: how safe is flying after the Malaysian airlines' disasters?
- Nationalist glory or economic revival? Why Egyptians are rushing for two-way traffic in the Suez Canal
- Open skies vs. closed economies: American aviation giants split over competing with Gulf airlines
- The sky is the limit: has the time come for air traffic control in the GCC?
- After a very deadly 2014, aviation leaders seek new safety mandate