Iran's production of passenger cars up
Iran's production of passenger cars during the first nine months of the current Persian year, posted a 15.7 percent increase compared to same period last year. All in all, it reached 983,927 units.
Meanwhile, in the same period last year, the production of vehicles, reached 850,148. The number of models produced by local automotive companies is 14.
Iran's two major car manufacturers, Iran Khodro and Saipa, produced more than 1.4 million cars last year.
- The unquestionable Suez Canal development project leaves many questions unanswered
- What's next after the Etihad-Alitalia deal?
- Revealed: the consortium chosen by the military to give the Suez Canal a makeover
- Not just wasted time: Cairo traffic is costing Egypt a significant percentage of its GDP
- Fly Dubai finally answers the 'India question'