Iran's production of passenger cars up
Iran's production of passenger cars during the first nine months of the current Persian year, posted a 15.7 percent increase compared to same period last year. All in all, it reached 983,927 units.
Meanwhile, in the same period last year, the production of vehicles, reached 850,148. The number of models produced by local automotive companies is 14.
Iran's two major car manufacturers, Iran Khodro and Saipa, produced more than 1.4 million cars last year.
- Time for permits: how recreational drones are threatening Dubai's airspace
- Saudi intervenes to keep Mecca-Medina project on track : "final warning" to avoid slowing high-speed rail service
- Is it a bird, is it a plane? It's Etihad's first superjumbo jet! Airway's Airbus A380 takes off next week
- Egypt's old taxis get a white-washing: Government pours 1.5 bn EGP into white cab project
- Saudia gets an early Christmas present?! New Boeing 777-300ER to supplement Saudi flagship airline