Iran's production of passenger cars up
Iran's production of passenger cars during the first nine months of the current Persian year, posted a 15.7 percent increase compared to same period last year. All in all, it reached 983,927 units.
Meanwhile, in the same period last year, the production of vehicles, reached 850,148. The number of models produced by local automotive companies is 14.
Iran's two major car manufacturers, Iran Khodro and Saipa, produced more than 1.4 million cars last year.
- The sky is the limit: GCC lack of airspace coordination threatens Dubai's aviation aspirations
- Not just the Suez Canal: another massive infrastructure project coming to Egypt
- The domino effect: how Dubai's tram can revolutionize the real estate sector
- The 'death trip': an inside look into the perilious business of getting Syrian refugees to Europe
- 'Sensitive assets': how ports are advancing the GCC's strategic interests