Turkish operator says Tunisian airports safe
TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. (TAV), a Turkey-based company engaged in the development, construction and management of airports, has tried to calm investors regarding the recent unrest in Tunisia. According to the company, Monastir and Enfidha Airports, which operated by TAV Tunisie SA, an affiliate of the Turkish company is open to flights.
Enfidha Airport is being used to transfer foreign citizens abroad. The airports that the Turkish firm operates in Tunisia "have been under police and army protection since the first day of the unrest and there has been no security problem," the announcement said.
- Nokia reaches settlement in financial case against Turkish network operator
- Tunisia guest of honor in International Izmir Fair
- Six Turkish airports shut down in wake of economic crisis
- Turkey to issue tender for terminal construction at Antalya International
- American court freezes Turkish Telsim’s assets