Recent

Tourists take part in a gathering in solidarity with Tunisia's tourism industry, on June 29, 2015 on the island of Djerba, following a deadly gun attack at a holiday resort near Sousse. Tunisia said it had made its first arrests after a beach massacre on June 26 that killed 38 people. (AFP/Fethi Nasri)
July 01, 2015 - 06:00 GMT
Secretary of state for security Rafik Chelli told media that gunman Seifeddine Rezgui was in Libya at the same time as the two men who orchestrated the March 2014 attacks on Tunisia's National Bardo Museum.
Aymen Abdennour
June 30, 2015 - 16:35 GMT
The 25-year-old's representative insists that the Monaco defender does not want to move to Serie A despite plenty of interest and reveals that West Ham are not in the running
International tourists in Sousse gather around a memorial for the slain. (AFP/Fethi Nasri)
June 30, 2015 - 11:18 GMT
The massacre of foreign tourists in Sousse was a calculated attempt to destroy the biggest revenue earner and source of employment in Tunisia.
Mohamed bin Abdallah and Rafikhe Tayari are believed to have assisted Tunisian gunman Seifeddine Rezgui in his beach rampage. (Mirror)
June 30, 2015 - 09:30 GMT
Tunisian security forces launched a manhunt for two "dangerous terrorists" believed to be connected to the recent beach massacre.
Benali last performed in Egypt in March of this year. (Cairo Scene)
June 30, 2015 - 06:30 GMT
The East-West fusion singer brings her magical mix of music back again to Cairo!
The interior ministry said Tunisian authorities have arrested suspects for the shooting in Sousse that killed 39 people Friday. (AFP/File)
June 29, 2015 - 14:02 GMT
The interior ministry said Tunisian authorities have arrested suspects for the shooting in Sousse that killed 39 people Friday.
Thirty-nine people -- most of them British tourists but also including Germans, Belgians and French -- were shot dead at the packed Tunisian Mediterranean resort of Port el Kantaoui after a man pulled out a gun hidden inside a beach umbrella. (AFP/Loic Venance)
June 28, 2015 - 12:30 GMT
A 23-year-old student killed 39 people on a touristic beach in western Tunisia on Friday; however, despite media claims, none of the victims were Tunisian citizens.
A woman lays flowers at the site of a shooting attack on the beach in front of the Riu Imperial Marhaba Hotel in Port el-Kantaoui, on the outskirts of Sousse south of the capital Tunis, on June 27, 2015. (AFP/Kenzo Tribouillard)
June 28, 2015 - 10:30 GMT
Protesters chanted anti-terrorism slogans and paid their respects to those killed in the attack on a beach in the touristic city of Sousse.
An exodus of tourists followed the attack on a beach resort Friday. (AFP/File)
June 28, 2015 - 08:00 GMT
An exodus of tourists followed the attack on a beach resort Friday.
Witnesses said Seifeddine Rezgui, 23, reportedly laughed as he gunned down tourists in the holiday resort. (Twitter)
June 28, 2015 - 07:32 GMT
While holiday makers come to terms with the Sousse attack, mystery surrounds the gunman who carried out the deadly rampage, which left some 39 people dead. Previously unknown to authorities, who was Seifeddine Rezgui?
A Tunisian security member stands next to a swimming pool at the resort town of Sousse. (AFP/Fethi Belaid)
June 28, 2015 - 06:00 GMT
Friday's Sousse attack was condemned by a number of Arab countries who expressed their solidarity with Tunisia.