UAE signs initial agreement for Investment protection and promotion with Republic of Singapore
On behalf of and towards enhance international financial agreements of the UAE, Ministry of Finance (MoF) signed an initial agreement for investment protection and promotion with the Republic of Singapore.
The initial agreement supports global economic openness through the free movement of products and increases investment and trade development opportunities. It will enhance economic relations and partnership between both countries.
HE Khalid Ali Al Bustani, Assistant Undersecretary for International Financial Relations Sector at MoF signed the final agreement, and hailed it as an important pillar for enhanced cooperation and partnership between the two countries. The agreement includes all areas of common interest and seeks to create an investment environment to attract governmental investment, sovereign wealth funds and encourages private sector investment in both countries.
The agreement is expected increase the volume of commercial and tourist exchange leading to a more developed air transport industry. It removes all financial and economic barriers while promoting sustainable development that will create more employment opportunities in both countries.
- What's its secret? Kuwait sustains non-oil growth for two years
- The reliable consumer: China on track to become biggest export market for GCC by 2020
- After the GCC 'happy' summit, is a customs union closer to reality?
- A bleak record: Turkey comes second in OECD income inequality list
- ًA safe bet? Why the ME's businessmen are chasing after St.Kitts and Nevis' citizenship
- UAE signs an agreement to avoid double taxation on income with the Republic of Serbia
- UAE and Germany agree on several initiatives to increase economic, investment, and trade cooperation
- UAE Ministry of Economy, Brand Owners Protection Group sign MoU on IPR protection and enforcement
- Vision3 Signs Memorandum of Understanding with the Republic of Turkey