The best option for raising kids in Lebanon is to leave
With homes like this in Lebanon, one resident thinks it is best to leave sooner than later.
What It's Like to Be a New Parent in Lebanon (Or: Why I'm Leaving)
Before marriage and even children, Lebanon is awesome with its unpredictability and zaniness. After having a child, one guy wants to get the heck out of there!
France bans Hijab in Football games!
Qatar is telling everybody how to dress. Imagine if France made this rule as well.
Source: Chit Tik Tik
Israeli PM Netanyahu Vows never to Return Occupied E Jerusalem to Palestinian Residents
According to Netanyahu, "Forty-seven years ago, Jerusalem was unified, and it will never be divided again,"
Source: Informed Comment
- Safety first: Lebanese moms want their kids to move abroad
- How is that even an option? Lebanon shuts down electricity power plant to limit losses
- Lebanon risks fallout if budget row persists
- Samsung makes learning fun with GALAXY Tab 3 Kids
- Craft for the Kids: Arabic refrigerator magnets are as easy as 123