Arkan Building Materials Co.

Arkan Building Materials Co.

Arkan Building Materials Co.

Arkan strives to play a key role in Abu Dhabi Government diversification drive to deliver the 2030 vision.

Arkan Building Material Company PJSC (ADX: ARKAN) is a public joint stock company based in Abu Dhabi and specializing in the manufacture of building and construction products. The group is 51% owned by SENAAT, an entity wholly owned by the Government of Abu Dhabi to promote sustainable industrial activity in Abu Dhabi with the remaining 49% of the shares are held publicly and traded in Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange.

 

Contact Information

Arkan Building Materials Company PJSC
PO Box 40307, Abu Dhabi, UAE
17th floor, Prestige Tower, Mohammed Bin Zayed City
00971.2.6666872