Jordan wants to do business with Egypt
Jordan Chamber of Commerce (JCC) President Nael Kabariti said this week that the chamber will organise a visit for a Jordanian delegation to Egypt next month to look into the possibility of establishing joint ventures.
During a meeting with trade commissioner at the Egyptian embassy in Amman Mohammad Abdullah, Kabariti said the visit is part of the Kingdom’s commitment to improve economic ties with Egypt, particularly as the two countries enjoy strategic interests and are signatory to several agreements in the areas of trade and investments.
- Industrial joint ventures in Jordan
- MED-BN targets channeling money into SME joint ventures
- Quintiles, Health Kare Pharma International, Ramco Announce Joint Venture to Launch Commercial Services Company in Egypt
- Bahrain Considering Joint Defense Ventures with Jordan
- Joint venture to process Indonesian palm oil in Egypt