Discover Good Food, Relaxed Vibes And Electrifying Live Music At Jumeirah Creekside Hotel This Month For Time Exceptionally Well Spent
Whether it’s a night out, a fun Friday brunch or simply somewhere to unwind and relax that you’re looking for, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel – the vibrant art and lifestyle destination in the heart of Dubai will cater to all of your needs.
From good food and Filipino vibes at the electrifying Manila Nights or a relaxed family brunch at Nomad, to the perfect pool day, self-care at the award-winning Akaru Spa or fitness session at The Aviation Club, there are so many reasons to visit the city haven this month. So, get your calendars at the ready… here is a roundup of what’s happening at the property:
- Manila Nights | Tap your feet to the electrifying sounds of a five-piece rock band strumming some of the best Pinoy rock hits at Nomad Sports Bar. Paired with delicious flavours of the Philippines including the sizzling Sisig and other Filipino favourites served to your sofa, the venue brings Manila nights to life every Thursday – the perfect spot to unwind and have fun with friends and loved ones.
AED 50 per person, fully redeemable on a glass of house grape or bottle of hops or AED 1,000 minimum spend on a sofa for up to 10 people | Every Thursday from 9pm to 1am | Complimentary entrance for ladies for limited time only
- Pot, Pans and Boards Brunch at Nomad | Redefine your Friday brunch experience with an array of European and international main courses served to the table on pots, pans and boards. Featuring live music and eye-catching food displays, including delectable starters and delicious desserts, Nomad is the perfect spot to spend a relaxed Friday with those that matter most.
AED 150 for non-alcoholic beverages, AED 295 including house beverages and AED 95 per child (4 – 11 years old) | Kids under the age of three dine for free | Pool access upgrade for AED 25 per person | Every Friday from 1pm to 4pm | Brunch & Paint for AED 390 from 3.15pm to 6pm
- Brunch & Paint: Get those artistic vibes every Friday while you enjoy the Pots & Boards brunch by Nomad Restaurant while immersing yourself in a mindful painting experience from 3:15pm to to 6:00pm. This event is aimed for all levels, whether you are a beginner or a master, an exceptional time is waiting for you | AED 390 per person
- Daily Pool Pass: Treat yourself to a city daycation and soak up the sun by the hotel’s pool while dining on delectable snacks and beverages. Offering spectacular views of Dubai’s skyline from its inviting terrace, the pool is among the hotel’s most frequented spots to relax and de-stress.
From Sunday to Thursday: AED 100 (adults) including AED 100 F&B credit and AED 50 (4 – 12-year-olds) including AED 50 F&B credit | From Friday to Saturday: AED 150 (adults) including AED 150 F&B credit and AED 75 (4 – 12-year-olds) including AED 75 F&B credit | Kids under the age of four are welcome free of charge | 6am to 8pm everyday
- Akaru Spa: Find peace and tranquillity while catching up on some much-needed self-care at the hotel’s award-winning Akaru Spa. Offering an array of luxurious treatments in 14 beautifully appointed rooms with stunning views of the property’s gardens, as well as a dedicated men’s area, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room facilities, the spa is a haven of tranquillity for city residents and guests alike.
Open daily | From 10am to 10pm
- The Aviation Club: Stay active and visit the hotel’s sports and leisure complex, The Aviation Club, comprising a state-of-the-art gym, two indoor squash courts, multiple outdoor tennis courts, two swimming pools, and a fitness studio. The club’s extensive facilities and amenities have made it a much-loved and frequented spot among the city’s fitness and sports enthusiasts. The club also includes a Paddle Tennis Court managed by Dubai’s Clark Francis Tennis Academy, which is also a meeting point for the international tennis community during the run to the annual Dubai Tennis Championships.
Open daily | From 7am to 10pm
To find out more about Jumeirah Creekside Hotel’s offerings, please visit jumeirah.com/jumeirahcreeksidehotel. In the meantime, stay connected via our social media channels and don’t forget to tag us in your posts with #TimeExceptionallyWellSpent.
Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts is a well-established luxury hotel company, which has had a distinct impact on the global hospitality market for the past two decades. Jumeirah has transformed the way that luxury is defined as exemplified by its flagship hotel, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah. Today, Jumeirah is a member of Dubai Holding and an acclaimed luxury hospitality leader. We operate 25 properties in eight countries and employ 13,500 colleagues from across 140 nationalities.