European Football Championship: Watch the Game With Jumeirah and Experience an Unforgettable Month of Football
If you’re looking for the perfect spot in which to enjoy the European Football Championship from 11th June to 11th July, then look no further as Jumeirah is here to help you plan an unforgettable month of football.
Kicking off from Friday 11th June, Jumeirah will be live screening the long-awaited Championship on huge screens across five of its much-loved Dubai venues at 5pm, 8pm and 11pm on Game Day. From special menus bursting with delicious bar bites and hearty classics, to unmissable drinks promotions, football themed activations and exciting competitions, each restaurant will offer footie fans, sports enthusiasts and guests the ideal setting to soak up the electric atmosphere and enjoy the beautiful game.
Here is a roundup of what’s in store this summer…
La Cantine Stadium with Jumeirah Emirates Towers
La Cantine Du Faubourg – the effortlessly cool dining destination loved by celebrities and high-flyers alike – has partnered with Jumeirah Emirates Towers to create the ultimate European Football Championship Stadium. Located in the hotel’s impressive ballroom, fans in the Stadium can cheer on their teams from the best seats in town complete with huge screens. Serving elevated snacks such as Tamarind Chicken Wings, Fried Calamari, Fish and Chips, Pulled Beef Sandwiches, as well as Chicken and Wagyu Beef Burgers from La Cantine du Faubourg, alongside a range of beverages, the purpose-built space comes with comfortable seating and benches for 250 guests including a VIP area accommodating 70 fans who prefer a more exclusive experience while watching their favourite teams or players in action. Furthermore, French former footballer Ibrahim Ba will at the Stadium with entertaining and insightful commentary throughout the games, welcoming surprise guests to discuss previous and upcoming games, scores and predictions.
A series of offers will run throughout the Championship and can be booked via +971 43198811:
- Individuals | Group Stage: AED 230 per person with AED 180 redeemable on F&B | Round of 16 – Quarter Finale: AED 350 per person with AED 250 redeemable on F&B | Semi-Final and Final: AED 450 per person with AED 350 redeemable on F&B
Perry & Blackwelder’s at the Souk Madinat Jumeirah
The smokehouse restaurant known for mouth-watering flavours of the deep South is offering footie fans the chance to watch the Championship live through its 12 screens and projectors located across the venue. Capable of seating up to 185 people, the venue will have a host of exclusive food and beverage offers:
- Beverages | AED 30 for a pint of hops throughout the tournament and AED 120 for a bucket of five bottles served during live matches
- Food | AED 99 for a burger and a pint during live matches | All served with smoky fries and coleslaw, burgers include the Smoky Mountain Burger topped with BBQ sauce and melted cheddar cheese; the Old-Fashioned P&B Burger with grilled onions and pickles; a Chicken Burger either grilled or fried with cheese and tomato salsa; and the Vegan Beyond Burger served in a sesame bun topped with portobello mushrooms and guacamole
Dhow & Anchor at Jumeirah Beach Hotel
The bright and airy gastropub, known for its authentic and hearty British cuisine, will be live screening the unmissable games across 13 projector-sized screens, making it a must-experience for die-hard football fans looking for somewhere cool to watch their teams battle it out. In true D&A style, the venue and its team will be kitted out in footie-inspired attire, with a series of fun competitions and activations running throughout the Championship: from offering a free drink to anyone wearing their team’s shirt on Game Day, to patriotic face painting and special country-themed dishes and beverages to fuel friendly competition, the latter of which kicks off from Round 16. Guests can also win big by guessing at the start of the match what minute the first goal will be scored in and / or the final result.
- Ultimate Fans Package | AED 375 for a two-person sharing platter of D&A classic dishes such as Onion Bhajis, Prawn Cocktail, Chicken Wings, Sliders, Fish & Chips, Cheesecake and Apple Crumble, alongside three-hours of free-flowing beverages | Available on any game day
- Beverages | AED 155 for a bucket of bottles of hops or selected bottle of red, white or rose grape
- Food | AED 60 for Game Day Favourites across the Group stages including Pina Colada Chicken Wings, pineapple and coconut rum sauce; Beef or Veggie Hot Dogs with homemade ketchup and mustard, fried onions; and a Chippy Tea Scotch Eggs with mushy peas and curry sauce
The Study at Zabeel House by Jumeirah, The Greens
Football’s coming home as the ultimate neighbourhood hangout invites all sports fans to enjoy the European Football Championship at Dubai’s newest venue, The Study. Situated at the hotel’s P2 area, The Study is a pop-up sports hub serving a trifecta of good vibes, great deals and live matches, in partnership with famed American-style pale hops brand. Set to be the ultimate fan zone throughout the tournament, the new pop-up sports bar will whet whistles with exciting daily happy hour offerings, bucket deal promotions, as well as wings and hops offers. Alongside attractive deals, the bar will also be serving a selection of award-winning food to complement the wide range of beverages.
- Beverages | AED 165 for five bottles of hops | Happy Hour from 5pm-8pm
- Food | AED 99 for a burger and bottle of hops | AED 99 per person for unlimited chicken wings from 5pm-7pm every day
The Duck Hook at Dubai Hills Golf Club
The charming country pub will see football enthusiasts flock from across Dubai to witness their favourite teams fight it out this summer. With multiple 65–75-inch screens dotted around the venue and the capacity to seat 122 people, fans can choose to sit back and enjoy the beautiful game from either indoors or on the spacious, temperature controlled outdoor terrace overlooking the course.
Guests will also receive exclusive offers on beverages as well as the option to tuck into delicious British classics on The Football Specials Menu, created in celebration of the Championship:
- Beverages | AED 29 for a pint of hops all day, every day during the tournament and AED 120 for a bucket of six bottles served during live matches
- Food | The Football Specials Menu: AED 110 for English Bangers and Mash served with onion gravy in scrumptious Yorkshire pudding | AED 145 for Roast Welsh Lamb served with all the trimmings and baby leeks | AED 50 for Scottish Deep Fried Mars Bar served with shortbread and butterscotch ice cream
To find out more about Jumeirah Group’s European Football Championship venues and offers, please visit www.jumeirah.com. In the meantime, stay connected via our social media channels and don’t forget to tag us in your posts with #TimeWellSpent.
Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts is a well-established luxury hotel company, which has had a distinct impact on the global hospitality market for the past two decades. Jumeirah has transformed the way that luxury is defined as exemplified by its flagship hotel, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah. Today, Jumeirah is a member of Dubai Holding and an acclaimed luxury hospitality leader. We operate 25 properties in eight countries and employ 13,500 colleagues from across 140 nationalities.