Shortly after the unveiling of the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona (MWC 2018), the UAE's two telecom providers and a number of retailers started to accept pre-orders for Samsung's latest flagship.
First things first, both devices come in three storage configurations: 64GB, 128GB and 256GB.
And more importantly, we have the actual prices: for the storage options respectively the 5.8-inch Galaxy S9 will sell for Dh3,099, Dh3,299 and Dh3,499. The 6.2-inch Galaxy S9+, meanwhile, will fetch Dh3,499, Dh3,699 and Dh3,899.
- Samsung Galaxy S9 And S9+: Built For The Way We Communicate Today
- MWC 2018: What to Expect from Samsung, Nokia and More
Last year, the Galaxy S8 and S8+ came with only 64GB and 128GB of storage, respectively, and were initially priced at Dh2,799 and Dh3,099.
Here's where you can pre-order Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ in the UAE:
- Etisalat, along with AKG headphones worth Dh699.
- Du, with AKG headphones, and an AKG speaker for first 200 customers who pre-order.
- Axiom Telecom, with AKG headphones and a 128GB microSD card, "available from March 15".
- Jumbo Electronics, with AKG headphones, "products will be shipped starting March 11".
- Sharaf DG, with AKG headphones worth Dh799 and Monster Bluetooth speaker worth Dh199.
- Eros Digital, with AKG headphones worth Dh699, "products will be shipped starting March 15".
- Souq.com, with AKG headphones worth Dh699, "products will be shipped starting March 11".
Prices above include VAT.
By Alvin Cabral
Copyright © 2022 Khaleej Times. All Rights Reserved.