Al Barari selects Al Naboodah Engineering for key stage of Dubai’s most prestigious property development

Published January 10th, 2007 - 02:26 GMT

The construction of one of Dubai’s most prestigious property developments took a major step forward today. Al Barari Development Company announced the appointment of Al Naboodah Engineering Services to undertake the infrastructure works for the initial phase of the project which will create the ultimate in luxury living.

Three hundred of the most lavish villas to be found in the UAE will be constructed on 9.2 million square feet of land at the royal enclave of Nad Al Sheba. Al Naboodah has been contracted to provide among others, the roads, the high voltage electrical network, irrigation, drainage and sewerage network, as well as the waterways and lakes for the AED6.6 billion project.

“There are many unique elements to the project which sets us apart from other property developments in the UAE,” said Zaal Mohammad Zaal, Chairman of Al Barari Development Company. “Not only will the villas offer the ultimate in luxury living, but only 18 per cent of the development will be built up. The remaining 82 per cent has been earmarked for themed botanical gardens, lakes, water ways and walkways, and as a consequence, each villa will be no more than a few steps from a botanical garden.”
The development is shaped like a tree with branches and leaves whereby there are 30 leaves (clusters), in the first phase consisting of between nine and 12 villas per leaf. Each villa will consist of five to seven bedrooms with unrestricted views of the botanical gardens, waterways and the adjoining wildlife reserve.
“Al Barari is the exclusive address for seekers of quality of life,” he adds. “It is for those who value the ultimate lifestyle, have a passion for life and love nature. We are delighted to be entrusting Al Naboodah to lay a solid infrastructure which is so important to the project’s overall success".
Al Naboodah Engineering Services has an enviable track record in the provision of infrastructure services particularly drainage systems, irrigation and landscaping, water pipelines, micro-tunneling, mechanical and electrical services.
“We are delighted that Al Barari Development Company has recognized our expertise and quality in this field,” said Matar Al Naboodah, Group Managing Director, Al-Naboodah Engineering. “We regard ourselves more as a partner in this project rather than a supplier, as the Al Barari development promises to change the face of the property landscape in Dubai. It is important we lay the right foundation to enable our client to be able to offer unsurpassed levels of quality to its discerning clients.”
The core strength of Al Naboodah is its multi-disciplined capabilities and consistent record in successfully completing projects. In 2003 Al Naboodah Engineering Services was awarded the construction sector’s Dubai Quality Award, becoming the first fully locally-owned construction company to receive the award.

About Al Barari Development Company
Al Barari Development Company was founded by Mr. Zaal Mohamed Zaal in 2005 to provide high net worth individuals with innovative housing. Al Barari Development’s mission is to continuously raise the benchmark of the quality of property development in the U.A.E. through the development of eco-friendly sustainable communities and the implementation and utilization of new standards in estate planning, environment controls, and ongoing quality driven management. Al Barari Development is credited with the conception and development of Al Barari.

About Al Naboodah Engineering Services
Formed in 1998, Al Naboodah Engineering Services has an enviable track record in the provision of infrastructure services particularly drainage systems, irrigation and landscaping, water pipelines, micro-tunneling, and mechanical and electrical services. The core strength of the company is its multi-disciplined capabilities and consistent record in successfully completing projects. In 2003 Al Naboodah Engineering Services was awarded the construction sector’s Dubai Quality Award, becoming the first fully locally-owned construction company to receive the award.

 


© 2000 - 2022 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)

You may also like