Intertec, a leading IT solutions provider, announced today it has achieved Gold Partner status with Fortinet®, a market-leading network security provider and worldwide leader of unified threat management (UTM) solutions.
“Fortinet’s portfolio enables us to strengthen our security solutions offering and today’s achievement is awarding our efforts and investments into this partnership” says Kuber Saraswat – Sr. Manager – Information Security. “Our Gold status will strengthen our messages and actions toward our customers, in particular in the BFSI and government segments,” added Kuber.
“We congratulate Intertec Systems on achieving their Gold Partner accreditation. Dedicated partners like Intertec helps us to build a strong presence in the UAE market while helping to educate the market on the importance of implementing comprehensive security in the enterprises,” said Judhi Prasetyo – Regional Channel Manager - Fortinet Middle East.
Intertec has successfully deployed solutions across Government, Banking, Finance and Corporate verticals. In addition, Intertec has resources that have gained Fortinet’s certifications: Certified Network Security Professional (FCNSP) & Fortinet Certified Network Security Administrator (FCNSA).
Intertec Systems' Professional Services deliver comprehensive, enterprise-wide security assessment, design and deployment services to help you build effective network security solutions. We have partnerships and skills with best of the breed industry solutions. Our trained and certified consultants work with you to implement network security best practices to better protect your critical business assets.
Intertec Security Services help you:
- Mitigate security threats to business operations
- Proactively address security issues before they are exploited.
- Comply with regulatory guidelines
- Lower operating costs through the consistent deployment of security policy and procedures
- Provide secure extension of business applications
- Improve productivity by optimizing security efforts for efficient management and maintenance
- Shorten implementation cycles for new security solution deployments and software updates
- Limit impact of security incidents with advanced preparation and incident response
© 2000 - 2019 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)