Some 341 Yemenis in the Kingdom were arrested on charges of terrorism during the past eight years, security sources have said.
They said the Yemenis were caught during the security campaigns against al-Qaeda and the Daesh organization in various parts of the Kingdom.
The sources said 42 Yemenis, accused of involvement in terrorist activities, were arrested during the past four months.
The last group of the Yemenis accused of terrorism were detained on Wednesday in Riyadh.
The sources said 86 of the Yemenis accused of terrorism have received various prison terms and will be deported after serving their jail sentences.
They said the others were still under investigations. Their case will be submitted to the Bureau of Investigation and Public Prosecution (BIP) prior to court proceedings.
Last year the Kingdom announced a two-month general amnesty for Yemeni nationals who illegally entered the Kingdom before April 9, 2015, to correct their residency status. The amnesty was extended till August 2015.
Illegal Yemenis with no criminal violations against them or who have not been reported as running away from their sponsors were asked to take advantage of the amnesty to correct their status and work in the private sector for an initial six months.
As many as 462,333 Yemeni nationals who were living in the Kingdom illegally corrected their residency status during the three-month grace period.
Some 532 Daesh suspects accused of planning a number of operations in the Kingdom are under investigation prior to their trial at Criminal Court in Riyadh
On Sunday the Ministry of Interior announced that anyone who provides information that helps in foiling an attack will be rewarded with SR7 million.
By Mishal al-Otaibi
This article has been modified from the source material.