Tanmiyat Reaches Out to Living Legends Home Owners

Published December 8th, 2009 - 10:55 GMT

Tanmiyat’s customer relationship management (CRM) team revealed survey findings today that 70 percent of its Living Legends villa owners are satisfied with the developer’s performance, communication strategy and project status. The remaining 30 percent are currently speaking with Tanmiyat negotiation teams to resolve any ongoing issues.

 

Tanmiyat’s management attributed the positive numbers to three facets: their revised, RERA approved payment plan, tailor-made solutions for clients including price rationalisation and property consolidation, and an open approach to customer communications including construction site visitation, telephone hotlines, and monthly electronic updates.

 

 “We believe it’s crucial to support our clients during this period of market fluctuation,” said Dr. Wan Hasni, Advisor in Charge of Tanmiyat. “We designed an improved CRM strategy to demonstrate our continuous commitment to them. This strategy includes several proactive initiatives offering clients a variety of payment solutions, regular project updates and exceptional customer support to improve their experience with Tanmiyat.”

 

The modified payment schedule offers home owners a payment plan benchmarked against construction milestones as per the latest RERA law. It is designed to reflect the project construction progress to home owners and investors in addition to providing them with solutions that best suit their needs.

 

In addition to payment solutions, Tanmiyat provides eligible customers with a number of compensation plans that include property consolidation arrangements and price rationalisation, entailing rationalizing prices of properties bought during inflation.

 

Tanmiyat’s newly enhanced CRM strategy was developed to enhance communication channels between the developer and its customers. It caters to individual customers’ requests with management commitment to meeting with customers on a case-by-case basis for open, two-way communication.


© 2000 - 2019 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)

You may also like