TELELOGOS is acknowledged for its leadership in supplying solutions that optimise strategic data exchanges between points of sale and their head office. Having secured a 60% market share in computing fleet management and securing data synchronisation, traceability and performance for French retail chains, TELELOGOS software has become a must throughout the sector. ISO 9001-certified, the quality of products and services has represented the company’s main commitment for close to 30 years.
TELELOGOS currently wishes to expand its local partner’s network in the Middle East. It is seeking software distributors, integrators and publishers. At Gitex, TELELOGOS will introduce two of its software suites, MediaContact and Media4Display.
MediaContact is a mobile computer fleet management software package. It helps administer fixed or mobile remote terminals, manage synchronisation and secure data. It provides a centralised control centre for mobile computer equipment (sales force, technical teams, warehousing, logistics etc), fixed and remote computer equipment (point of sales networks, remote industrial plants etc), and on-board computer equipment (communicating devices, automatons etc).
With MediaContact, companies have the benefit of a homogeneous platform that gathers all of the services required to manage remote terminals (tele-distribution, inventory, configuration management, data synchronisation, and data backup/restore).
MediaContact includes technology devoted to remote computer equipment constraints (intermittent connections and/or variable speed and continuity):
- Differential synchronisation (up to 98% gain)
- On-the-fly compression (up to 72% gain)
- Break-point resumption (avoids useless repeated transmissions)
- Dynamic bandwidth management (stream self-adaptation)
- Encoding, authentication (128-bit SSL/TLS-AES)
- Push/pull mode (adaptation to trade-specific processes)
This technology ensures optimised, reliable and secure transfers and synchronisation, whether using cellular (GPRS, 3G, 3G+ etc), wireless (WiFi) or wired (RTC, xDSL) networks.
In addition, MediaContact’s flexibility and ergonomics allow for faster implementation of configurations ranging from a few remote terminals to several thousand.
Media4Display is dynamic display software.
It helps remote and real-time control of a company’s internal or external communication. It is intended for the corporate, institutional and public authorities markets.
With Media4Display, it is possible to display multimedia content on remote screens in a secure, efficient way.
Media4Display provides communication services with an ergonomic control tool with which they can handle all kinds of media quickly and intuitively, build customised display programmes and monitor their distribution.
On the strength of its experience in data transmission, Media4Display stands out through:
- The ability to steer, from a same, single player, 1 to 4 separate streams
- Connections for each player to all kinds of networks, including 3G
- An intelligent agent ensuring 24/7 correct operation of all players
- The possibility of using a POS terminal or a standard PC as a player
- External event processing to modify displays in real time
- 2 marketing modes: licensing and SaaS.
© 2000 - 2019 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)