The Address Hotels + Resorts, the five star premium hotel brand launched by Emaar Hospitality Group sets an all-new definition for global standards of luxury. Creating a distinct positioning with the brand philosophy of ‘Where Life Happens’, The Address properties are situated in the most vibrant locations and target corporate, leisure and group travellers – particularly the international jetsetters and global high achievers who value personalised luxury.
The Address Downtown Dubai wins Best Serviced Apartment Company honour at Business Traveller ME Awards
The Address Downtown Dubai Serviced Residences, located in The Address Downtown Dubai, has won the honour of ‘Best Serviced Apartment Company in the Middle East’ at the Business Traveller Middle East Awards 2011 for the second consecutive year.
Frequent business travellers from around the world voted for their preferred serviced apartments over a period of four months and The Address Downtown Dubai Serviced Residences emerged as a winner.
Simeon Olle, General Manager of The Address Downtown Dubai said: “By winning the award for Best Serviced Apartment Residence in the Middle East for the second consecutive year, The Address Downtown Dubai has underscored its competencies as the preferred destination for medium to long stay residents. We are honoured that our guests value the service and lifestyle differential that the property offers.”
The Address Downtown Dubai Serviced Residences offer 24-hour concierge, room service and fitness centre along with complimentary wireless Internet access, a fully equipped kitchen and diverse restaurants and lounges. There are 626 fully furnished luxurious serviced residences, located centrally in Downtown Dubai, described as ‘The Centre of Now.’
- Hajj in the time of Ebola: how Saudi Arabia plans to keep the epidemic out of Mecca
- The land of the olive branch: an inside look into agricultural tourism in Israel-Palestine
- Vacation in the Palm Jumeirah: Dubai top tourist hot spot for KSA visitors
- Beyond unholy consumption and artificial beaches: what's it going to take for Dubai to become a city of medical tourism?
- Exploring the $100 billion plus Muslim travel market
- Emaar unveils iconic hotel, residence and serviced apartment towers, ‘The Address Residence Sky View,’ in Downtown Dubai
- Emaar’s The Address The BLVD serviced residences sold out on first day of public launch
- The Address Downtown Dubai triumphs in global hospitality circuit
- The Address Downtown Dubai wins ‘Best Hotel in the World’ Award at Global Traveler Awards 2011
- Emaar launches premium Sky Collection residences at The Address The BLVD in Downtown Dubai