Arab Bank Group to finance Muscat International Airport project
Arab Bank Group has provided credit facilities totaling $ 410 Million to three contractors to facilitate the execution for the Development of Phase Three of Muscat International Airport in the Sultanate of Oman.
Oman Arab Bank, Europe Arab Bank and Arab Bank plc in Bahrain have collectively provided the facilities which have been awarded to a consortium of three international contracting companies working on the project. The credit facilities provided include advance payment guarantees, performance guarantees, letters of credit as well as overdraft facilities.
It is worth mentioning that the Muscat International Airport is one of the largest infrastructure projects in the Sultanate of Oman with the total cost of the project approximately $ 1.8 billion. The airport will have a capacity of 20 million passengers and the project will be implemented during a period of 38 months.
- Yemen Central Bank headquarters to relocate from Sanaa to Aden
- Show me the money: Lebanon addresses bank transfer delay problems
- Swiss Leaks revisited: Strong Egyptian presence in banking scandal
- Saudi market plans IPO in 2018
- Understanding the ripple effect: 8 reasons the US economy has slowed down in Q1 of 2015
- Airport International Group P.L.C. appoints Business Development Executive
- Arab Bank Group selected among MENA's most competent large loans managers
- Queen Alia International Airport project awarded
- Bahrain International Airport awards $1.1B in contracts for renovation projects
- NBK and Boubyan arrange a KD 48 million syndicated loan for Al-Khorayef Group