Bank Sohar to distribute cash dividend of 10%
The Board of Directors of Oman's Bank Sohar approved the Annual Results of the bank for the year 2010 in their meeting held on 25th January 2011. The results are subject to CBO approval.
The Board of Directors has proposed the distribution of a cash dividend of 10% equivalent to ten baizas per share. These dividends are subject to the approval of the Central Bank of Oman and will be placed in the agenda of the upcoming Annual General Meeting for the shareholders approval.
- Diversifying to Africa: Gulf countries to pump $30 billion into the continent
- As American decade of easy money ends, Gulf currencies brace themselves for a 'nervous breakdown'
- More money to be taken care of: private wealth growth in the GCC exposes need for prudence
- With $100 billion in foreign reserves: is Libya's central bank monopolizing the country's economic potential?
- After 23 years in office,why was the UAE's central bank governor replaced?