Bank Sohar to distribute cash dividend of 10%
The Board of Directors of Oman's Bank Sohar approved the Annual Results of the bank for the year 2010 in their meeting held on 25th January 2011. The results are subject to CBO approval.
The Board of Directors has proposed the distribution of a cash dividend of 10% equivalent to ten baizas per share. These dividends are subject to the approval of the Central Bank of Oman and will be placed in the agenda of the upcoming Annual General Meeting for the shareholders approval.
- United Arab Bank makes AED250,000 contribution to Al Thiqah Club for the Handicapped
- Opening up: is Saudi Arabia's stock market ready for an upgrade?
- Severe symptom of a savings gap? Turkey leads Europe in credit card debt
- Gulf stocks facing some serious 'downward pressures'
- Long-anticipated hike: Dollar on track for best annual gain in nine years
- Global EGM approve capital increase by 35% and distribution of 50% cash dividend and a 10% stock dividend
- NBAD approves distribution of 40% cash dividends and 10% bonus shares
- NBAD approves distribution of 35% cash dividends and 10% bonus shares
- National Bank of Fujairah NBF to distribute 39.2% of 2011 profit as cash dividend