Bank Sohar to distribute cash dividend of 10%
The Board of Directors of Oman's Bank Sohar approved the Annual Results of the bank for the year 2010 in their meeting held on 25th January 2011. The results are subject to CBO approval.
The Board of Directors has proposed the distribution of a cash dividend of 10% equivalent to ten baizas per share. These dividends are subject to the approval of the Central Bank of Oman and will be placed in the agenda of the upcoming Annual General Meeting for the shareholders approval.
- You don't need to be Muslim to practice? Why Goldman Sachs' sukuk sales worked so swell this around
- Erdogan's ready to smear the banks: is Turkey about to face a financial crisis worse than that of 2001?
- An economic slowdown? The pros and cons of Israel's weakening shekel
- A spectacle of $8 trillion and more: what's the MENA Investment Conference in London all about?
- An odd dynamic? Saudi using desert to emulate Chinese model and attract Chinese investors