Bank Sohar to distribute cash dividend of 10%
The Board of Directors of Oman's Bank Sohar approved the Annual Results of the bank for the year 2010 in their meeting held on 25th January 2011. The results are subject to CBO approval.
The Board of Directors has proposed the distribution of a cash dividend of 10% equivalent to ten baizas per share. These dividends are subject to the approval of the Central Bank of Oman and will be placed in the agenda of the upcoming Annual General Meeting for the shareholders approval.
- Giving up on the EU? Greece, Cyprus look to GCC investors
- Turkish whistleblower: government can hand over any bank to state fund
- Why Israelis are rushing to empty out their Swiss bank accounts
- Wealth in the land of Arab Spring: Egypt's top ten richest men in 2014
- Will the US dollar peg protect GCC currencies?
- Global EGM approve capital increase by 35% and distribution of 50% cash dividend and a 10% stock dividend
- NBAD approves distribution of 40% cash dividends and 10% bonus shares
- NBAD approves distribution of 35% cash dividends and 10% bonus shares
- National Bank of Fujairah NBF to distribute 39.2% of 2011 profit as cash dividend