Bank Sohar to distribute cash dividend of 10%
The Board of Directors of Oman's Bank Sohar approved the Annual Results of the bank for the year 2010 in their meeting held on 25th January 2011. The results are subject to CBO approval.
The Board of Directors has proposed the distribution of a cash dividend of 10% equivalent to ten baizas per share. These dividends are subject to the approval of the Central Bank of Oman and will be placed in the agenda of the upcoming Annual General Meeting for the shareholders approval.
- Taming the monster: UAE regulator to tighten supervision of financial markets over Arabtec's debacle
- Banking in the time of Ramadan: reconciling contemplation with profit-making
- Attempting to go mainstream? how Islamic banks are ditching the 'Islam' label in order to go global
- How Sukuks are proving a viable financing option for Saudi Arabia
- To jump on the bandwagon or not to jump: all about owning a credit card in Egypt