OEIHC increases stake in Financial Corporation
Oman & Emirates Investment Holding Co SAOG (OEIHC) declared it plans to increase its equity stake in Financial Corporation SAOG (FINCORP) SAOG from the present 37.43% to 59.76% with the acquisition of 22.33% equity stake from an existing shareholder. This approval enables OEIHC to acquire 1,563,845 Equity Shares at an agreed price of RO 1.250 per share for a total purchase consideration of RO 1,954,807. Consequently, FINCORP SAOG, which presently is an Associate Company will become a Subsidiary Company of OEIHC.
OEIHC is engaged in investing in various fields in Oman and the United Arab Emirates. It announced net profits of RO 554,744, a decrease of 9% for the 9 months ending on 30/9/2010,
- What's going on with MENA debt capital markets?
- Rachel Corrie vs. Arab Bank: hypocrisy and injustice in the US' legal system
- Iraqi Kurdistan seeks investor funds amidst independence 'grey area'
- Britian's financial sector displaying sharia-compliant tendencies
- Excessive caution? Why 'perfectly legitimate' SME's are struggling to find financing in the UAE