90 per cent of Al Areen Desert Spa and Resort sold
Bahrain has announced that 90 per cent of the Al Areen Desert Spa and Resort has been sold to local and international investors. The development company opened its headquarters in Manama recently and said the investors would be named shortly.
The Al Areen Desert Spa and Resort is considered a mixed blend of relaxation and rejuvenation facilities, coupled with a host of tourism and leisure activities, hospitality services and residential units with modern amenities and infrastructure.
- KIC to invest $47 million in Bahrain's Al-Areen Desert Spa & Resort
- Bahrain: Minister inspects Al Areen Desert Spa and Resort project
- Bahrain government and GFH form holding company for Al-Areen Desert Spa and Resort
- Gulf Finance House and Bahrain Ministry of Finance sign MoU for Al-Areen project
- New mega resort to be developed in Al Areen