ABC International Bank completes financing facility for Jaguar Land Rover
London-based ABC International Bank has completed a new $90 million committed trade financing facility for Jaguar Land Rover, supporting their exports into the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) region and further strengthening the relationship between the two partners.
Ken Gregor, Jaguar Land Rover CFO, said: "The new facility complements existing trade financing facilities ABC International Bank has provided to Jaguar Land Rover for several years which support the company’s significant export business."
Paul Jennings, Global Head of Trade Finance at ABC International Bank commented: “We are delighted to have concluded this important facility for Jaguar Land Rover. Notwithstanding the difficult economic environment we remain committed to supporting our customers.”
- Jaguar & Land Rover open joint regional headquarters in Dubai
- Jaguar and Land Rover post healthy regional sales for 2003
- PAG appoints new regional marketing head for Jaguar and Land Rover
- Trophy cars: Jaguar Land Rover MENA win 17 automotive awards in 2013
- Land Rover’s UAE sales up 28 percent in 1Q 2003