Abu Dhabi Investment House enters Lebanon real estate market
Abu Dhabi Investment House (ADIH) has announced the launch of its third investment instrument since inception, a $160 million private placement, to fund the development of the first phase of Beirut Gate, an integrated sea-view project in the Beirut Central District, commonly known as Solidere.
Chief Executive Officer of ADIH, Rashad Janahi, said: “Lebanon’s real estate market is one of the leading destinations of foreign investments and our entry into this market is a significant step in our strategy of offering growth-oriented sophisticated investment opportunities to our clients with regional focus.”
- ADIH launches Beirut Gate
- Qatari Diar Real Estate Investment Company signs US$ 1.2 billion deal
- Work to commence on $600m Beirut Gate
- Abu Dhabi Investment House Announces US$86 million Investment in Amwaj Islands in Kingdom of Bahrain
- Abu Dhabi Investment House opens US$41.5 million private placement to develop The Lagoon