Abu Dhabi Investment House enters Lebanon real estate market
Abu Dhabi Investment House (ADIH) has announced the launch of its third investment instrument since inception, a $160 million private placement, to fund the development of the first phase of Beirut Gate, an integrated sea-view project in the Beirut Central District, commonly known as Solidere.
Chief Executive Officer of ADIH, Rashad Janahi, said: “Lebanon’s real estate market is one of the leading destinations of foreign investments and our entry into this market is a significant step in our strategy of offering growth-oriented sophisticated investment opportunities to our clients with regional focus.”
- GCC Investment Strategy and Sectors Outlook for 2006
- Real estate boom stirs investments in Bahrain, according to Abu Dhabi Investment House
- Government initiatives can create momentum in Abu Dhabi’s real estate industry
- Abu Dhabi Investment House announces maiden investment in Lebanon
- obg releases the market: real estate 2007, its ground-breaking new emerging market report on real estate investment