Abu Dhabi motors opens first BMW showroom in Al-Ain
Abu Dhabi Motors, the exclusive importer of BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce cars and BMW motorcycles in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, has inaugurated its first exclusive BMW Group showroom in Al-Ain, Abu Dhabi’s second city.
Abu Dhabi Motors has invested 4.5 million Emirati dirhams ($1.2 million) in the 400 square meter showroom, situated in the heart of Al-Ain. A Dh 22.7 million service and after sales facility, that will replace Abu Dhabi Motors existing Al-Ain workshop, is due to open in 2005.
The opening of the new showroom coincides with the arrival in Al-Ain of BMW Group’s new-look X5 Sports Activity Vehicle, the all new X3 Sports Activity Vehicle and the 6 Series Coupé. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- BMW’s new X5, X3 and 6 Series Coupe arrive in Kuwait
- Tiguan: Volkswagen’s first Compact Sports Utility Vehicle arrives at Ali & Sons Volkswagen Showrooms in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain
- Ali & Sons welcomes new Touareg in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain
- al ain gears up to host gulf’s first-ever world karting championship finals
- Serta opens new showroom in Abu Dhabi