Abu Dhabi National Oil Company to boost oil and gas production
The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (Adnoc) and its group of companies are at present embarking on several mega projects to boost oil and gas production in the near future.
According to Abdulla Nasser Al Suwaidi, Supreme Petroleum Council (SPC) Member and Deputy CEO of Adnoc, these projects are being carried out to sustain current output ceiling.
According to Khaleej Times, the UAE's crude oil output currently stands at 2.5 million barrels per day (mbpd) which will soon go up to 3 mbpd. The production capacity of the Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Operations (Adco) will increase from the current ceiling of 1.2 mbpd to 1.4 mbpd while Abu Dhabi's offshore oil output capacity will be augmented from the current 470,000 bpd to 600,000 bpd.
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
- ConocoPhillips and Abu Dhabi National Oil Company sign Shah gas field joint venture and field entry agreements
- Potential oil price dips as UAE boosts its production
- GE Oil & Gas expands product portfolio in the Middle East to boost energy efficiency
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company to cut production by 10 percent