ACI Real Estate and Group Seven Properties join hands to bring in global currencies to UAE at MIPIM World 2008
ACI Real Estate, a leading German project developer, and affiliate of Alternative Capital Invest, one of Germany’s most prominent providers of investment solutions, is participating in this year’s MIPIM World, the leading International Property Market for industry professionals. The company is lending its support to Group Seven Properties LLC, one of the UAE’s top independent real estate companies and responding to the boom in property market.
The prestigious international property trade is taking place in Cannes, France from 11th -14th March 2008 and is one of the largest real estate exposition and forums, attracting more than 26 000 visitors from over 80 countries from all around the globe. In the past two years, the number of delegates attending the show has grown by 43% to hit an all-time record in 2007.
“We are continuously striving to promote UAE as the ultimate investment destination and we are looking at this prominent property forum as a great platform to attract foreign investors to look into Dubai and Abu Dhabi as the next real estate investment destination”, said Robin Lohmann, Managing Director, ACI Real Estate.
“By joining Group Seven Properties LLC at MIPIM World 2008, we will have the opportunity to connect with international key players in the industry and meet with decision makers within the real estate market who want to develop their business in domestic and international hot-spots like UAE market”, added Lohmann.
ACI Real Estate is one of Germany’s most outstanding real estate developers with an investment portfolio valued at a staggering AED10billion scheduled for both Dubai and Abu Dhabi prime property development.
- Zaya predicts a strengthening in the luxury market as uber wealthy seek safe investments
- Eye of Dubai to promote UAE’s real estate sector to 26,000 participants at MIPIM France
- ACI Real Estate and Ferretti Group launch Ferretti Luxury Beach Residence and Pershing Luxury Beach Residence
- TASWEEK to explore European investments & partnership opportunities for international projects at MIPIM expo in France
- Ferretti Luxury Beach Residence and Pershing Luxury Beach Residence launced