Aegis Media opens new office in Qatar, increases Middle East presence
The appointment of both agencies will ensure Commercial Bank, one of the leading full service banks in the region, benefits from a naturally integrated approach to communications planning, beginning with the Bank launching a new campaign and re-positioning the brand.
Together Carat and iProspect will aim to increase consideration and familiarity for the Bank’s full spectrum of services and suite of products by relying on Carat’s credentials in digital, social and mobile media. Likewise, iProspect will assume responsibility for digital performance marketing which includes search engine optimization, PPC management and online display advertising.
Speaking about the appointment, Michael Nederlof, CEO of Aegis Media said: “With consumers increasingly connected through a range of devices, media in the Middle East is converging and Commercial Bank is determined to continue enhancing its online banking proposition. Likewise Aegis Media is prepared for the future and the close collaboration between both parties will ensure we are best placed to support their vision on and offline.”
Executive General Manager and Chief Marketing Officer at Commercial Bank, Jeremy Davies adds; “Established channels of communication are still part of our media strategy but the technology for online and mobile banking is changing every day, so we need to consistently assess the customer experience online. We believe Carat and iProspect have the necessary innovation and expertise to help Commercial Bank maintain its momentum and lead the digital experience whilst integrating it with our offline channels.”
As a result of the appointment, Carat MENA will continue its regional expansion by opening an office in Qatar
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis
- International Air Charter expands Middle East presence with new representative offices in Qatar and Cyprus
- Paramount Strengthens Presence in Middle East With Opening of New Oman Branch Office
- DAMAC strengthens presence in QATAR; Opens FIRST sales office in the country
- IBM expands Middle East operations with Qatar office