Aegis Media opens new office in Qatar, increases Middle East presence
Click here to add Aegis Media as an alert
Disable alert for Aegis Media,
Click here to add Commercial Bank as an alert
Disable alert for Commercial Bank,
Click here to add iProspect as an alert
Disable alert for iProspect,
Click here to add Jeremy Davies as an alert
Disable alert for Jeremy Davies,
Click here to add Michael Nederlof as an alert
Disable alert for Michael Nederlof
Carat MENA has been awarded Commercial Bank’s media buying and planning brief following a competitive pitch. At the same time its sister agency and digital performance specialist, iProspect, won the search and digital strategy account.
The appointment of both agencies will ensure Commercial Bank, one of the leading full service banks in the region, benefits from a naturally integrated approach to communications planning, beginning with the Bank launching a new campaign and re-positioning the brand.
Together Carat and iProspect will aim to increase consideration and familiarity for the Bank’s full spectrum of services and suite of products by relying on Carat’s credentials in digital, social and mobile media. Likewise, iProspect will assume responsibility for digital performance marketing which includes search engine optimization, PPC management and online display advertising.
Speaking about the appointment, Michael Nederlof, CEO of Aegis Media said: “With consumers increasingly connected through a range of devices, media in the Middle East is converging and Commercial Bank is determined to continue enhancing its online banking proposition. Likewise Aegis Media is prepared for the future and the close collaboration between both parties will ensure we are best placed to support their vision on and offline.”
Executive General Manager and Chief Marketing Officer at Commercial Bank, Jeremy Davies adds; “Established channels of communication are still part of our media strategy but the technology for online and mobile banking is changing every day, so we need to consistently assess the customer experience online. We believe Carat and iProspect have the necessary innovation and expertise to help Commercial Bank maintain its momentum and lead the digital experience whilst integrating it with our offline channels.”
As a result of the appointment, Carat MENA will continue its regional expansion by opening an office in Qatar
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- International Air Charter expands Middle East presence with new representative offices in Qatar and Cyprus
- Carat Communications
- Paramount Strengthens Presence in Middle East With Opening of New Oman Branch Office
- AUJAN appoints Initiative Media for media planning and buying
- DAMAC strengthens presence in QATAR; Opens FIRST sales office in the country