AIC arranges Kuwait Real Estate Bank $50 million loan
Arab Investment Co. (AIC) has agreed to arrange Kuwait Real Estate Bank a $50 million loan, reported AFP on Monday, June 25.
The three-year loan is underwritten by Kuwait’s Burgan Bank, Emirates International Bank as well as other international, regional and local banks and financial organizations.
AIC is based in Bahrain though it is jointly owned by 17 Arab goverments.
The Kuwait Real Estate Bank was founded in 1973 and is a shareholding company listed on the Kuwait Stock Exchange. — (MENA Report)
© 2001 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Ahli United Bank arranges US$ 200 Million term loan facility for Al-Fardan Properties in Qatar
- World Bank to loan Kuwait Energy Company $50 million
- BKME arranged a real estate finance of KD 32 million for Abyaar
- NBD Investment Bank arranges AED800 million loan facility for Dubai World Trade Centre
- NBK in consortium of international banks to arrange USD 1.43 billion financing for Az-Zour North Project in Kuwait