AJM Kooheji and MTC-Vodafone sign supply deal
New Bahrain mobile operator, MTC-Vodafone, and AJM Kooheji have signed an agreement for AJM Kooheji to act as a supplier of LG mobile handsets and accessories for MTC-Vodafone (Bahrain).
The agreement will also enable customers to benefit from the added value services offered with every purchase. The new handsets are due soon encompassing a full range from GSM to WCDMA exclusively for the Bahraini market.
MTC-Vodafone comes as a result of a network partner agreement between the Mobile Telecommunications Company (MTC), a Kuwaiti company and Vodafone, a global company based in the UK. MTC-Vodafone was chosen by Bahrain's Telecommunications Regulatory Authority to develop the second GSM service, which was launched last year. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Bin Hindi Informatics signs supplier agreement with MTC-Vodafone
- V for Verizon, Vodafone: the two giants sign blockbuster mega-deal!
- Vodafone extends partner community with second MTC agreement
- MTC-Vodafone partners with International Turnkey Systems for Bahrain operations
- Vodafone signs partner agreement with Kuwait’s mobile operator