Al-Attar Travels joins BUPA Middle East
Al-Attar Travels, one of the biggest travel agency and Cargo Company in Saudi Arabia has chosen BUPA to provide its employees and their families’ quality health care cover. Al-Attar provides health care cover to around 900 members.
Abdullah Al-Harbi, Administration Manager of Al-Attar commented on the agreement, “We value the health of our employees, thus we need a medical insurance company who shares the same value of taking care of its human resource. BUPA came highly recommended by most hospitals we talked to.”
Commenting on the new partnership, Tal Nazer, managing director of BUPA Middle East said, “We are glad that Al-Attar has chosen BUPA. We assure them of quality medical cover at all times. We share with them the commitment of putting the health and wellbeing of our members above anything else.”
BUPA currently serves over 370,000 members for more than 1,000 companies in Saudi Arabia. Its experience of being the only specialized insurance company focused on medical care for the past 10 years has given it the experience and expertise, assuring its members of quality health care cover.
With this, Al-Harbi ended with confidence, “We have complete faith that our employees health will be in good hands.”
- BUPA’s annual survey records positive results
- Savola adopts Middle East health care scheme
- Bupa Arabia signs with HRDFto hire and train more Saudi employees due to strong business growth
- BUPA Middle East wins Best Health Insurance Company award
- BUPA Middle East prepares for new Saudi cooperative health insurance law