Al Baddad International Signs MoU with Infinity Logistics
Al Baddad international, the leading provider of innovative mobile halls and pre-fabricated buildings, signed today a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Infinity Logistics FZE Company, a Texas-based firm that provides leading logistics services through its offices around the world including the Sharjah office.
The signing ceremony was attended by Mr. Zayed Al Baddad - CEO and Chairman of Al-Baddad International - and Mr. Telford Morris - General Manager of Infinity Logistics FZE. The MoU aims to facilitate the export of Al Baddad’s products to all clients in the international market especially in Africa, Asia, Australia and Russia.
Infinity Logistics will handle shipping - air, sea, land - and delivery services to clients in a timely manner and near perfect condition. In addition, it will be responsible for the completion of all clearance operations and related transactions. This will add value to Al Baddad’s services and give clients the opportunity to choose from a wide collection of products, even if Al Baddad is not physically based in that same area.
Commenting on the signing of the MoU, Mr. Zayed Al Baddad said: “Our vision is to become a global leader in our field. The pace in which Al Baddad is developing requires a partner who shares our vision and has access to international markets to help us meet our growth potential”.
Al Baddad International uses the latest in technological breakthroughs to develop its leading line of products and improve its services to meet a wide spectrum of client needs.
- MoF signs MoU with Jebel Ali Free Zone for the application of international standards on transparency and exchange of information for tax purposes
- Etihad Rail signs MoU with Hellmann to support logistics services across GCC
- Etihad Rail signs MoU with Global Shipping & Logistics (GSL), the Dubai-based third party logistics provider
- ADPC signs MoU with JadeWeserPort Logistics Zone in Germany
- UAE Prefabricated Buildings begins exporting