Al-Futtaim Motors provides 500 Camry cars to Cars Taxi
Al-Futtaim Motors, sole distributor of Toyota in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), recently signed a deal with Cars Taxi to provide the transport company with a total of 500 units of Toyota Camry's.
The cars will be provided on a staggered delivery basis of 50 units per month starting in July 2003. This deal follows closely on the heels of the recent purchase of 454 Toyota Camry cars in April to July 2000.
Al-Futtaim Motors, a member of the Al-Futtaim Group, offers a line-up of vehicles and automotive products. This includes Lexus and Toyota passenger cars, four-wheel drives, light commercial vehicles, Hino heavy duty commercial vehicles, industrial vehicles, special purpose vehicles, tires, batteries and other accessories and automotive products from some of the world's leading brands. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Toyota sales up 23 percent in the UAE
- Saudis import $700 million worth of Australian cars a year
- Al-Futtaim Motors develop vehicle to join Dubai Taxi Corporation’s specialised fleet
- Over 141,000 Toyota and Lexus cars recalled over dangers of sudden acceleration
- Toyota optimistic despite flat GCC sales in 2000