Al-Futtaim Motors provides 500 Camry cars to Cars Taxi
Al-Futtaim Motors, sole distributor of Toyota in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), recently signed a deal with Cars Taxi to provide the transport company with a total of 500 units of Toyota Camry's.
The cars will be provided on a staggered delivery basis of 50 units per month starting in July 2003. This deal follows closely on the heels of the recent purchase of 454 Toyota Camry cars in April to July 2000.
Al-Futtaim Motors, a member of the Al-Futtaim Group, offers a line-up of vehicles and automotive products. This includes Lexus and Toyota passenger cars, four-wheel drives, light commercial vehicles, Hino heavy duty commercial vehicles, industrial vehicles, special purpose vehicles, tires, batteries and other accessories and automotive products from some of the world's leading brands. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- 3M sign contract with Al-Futtaim Motors to provide market-leading Sun Control Films
- Over 141,000 Toyota and Lexus cars recalled over dangers of sudden acceleration
- Al-Futtaim Motors and Cars Taxi further develop environmental partnership with handover of 55 Toyota Camry Hybrid in Dubai
- Al-Futtaim Motors celebrates this year 60 Years of Moving the Nation
- Al-Futtaim Motors sets meter running at UITP