Al-Rostamani Group installs Microsoft technologies in 19 branches
The Al-Rostamani Group will deploy Microsoft’s Enterprise Project Management (EPM) solution and its Intranet solution, SharePoint Portal Server (SPS) 2001, across 19 branches in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
The EPM solution will support project portfolio analysis, enterprise wide resource optimization, as well as a set of project management tools such as access to real-time centralised project information, issues tracking and automated communications.
Al-Rostamani Group is also using e-business tools provided by Microsoft and other third party suppliers to manage multiple business processes such as document management, offline connectivity and remote access.
Microsoft opened its Dubai-based Middle East office in 1991, headquartered at Dubai Internet City and is responsible for all aspects of the company’s business in the region, covering UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain Yemen, Lebanon, Jordan, Cyprus, Malta, Egypt and Pakistan. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Indicaa Group Provides Secure Centralized Application Access to 15 Branches
- Microsoft to host Middle East SharePoint Conference 2010 in Qatar
- STS provides Jordan Ahli Bank with cutting edge Microsoft Technology
- Riverbed Strengthens Technology Leadership in WAN Optimization with New Release of RIOS Software for Steelhead Appliances
- Gulf International for Technology (GIT) to strengthen AIM's portfolio