Al-Tayer Motors delivers Jaguar and Ford cars to Europcar
Al-Tayer Motors, importers of Jaguar cars in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Ford vehicles in Dubai and the Northern Emirates, delivered 24 Jaguar and Ford cars to Europcar, one of the largest car rental and leasing companies in the UAE.
Europcar is represented at over 30 counters in Dubai. The Europcar order includes five Jaguar XJ saloon cars, 10 S-Type vehicles and 15 X-Type's. In addition, Europcar has purchased four Ford Focus models and 10 Ford Mondeo's from Al-Tayer Motors.
The majority of the cars have been delivered to Europcar over the past weeks. The remainder of five Jaguar S-Types and five X-Types are scheduled for delivery in the month of November.
The Ford Mondeo was launched in the UAE in September 2002, and with this order, Europcar is the first and only rental agency that offers the car to its customers. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Al Tayer Motors and Premier Motors First to Launch F-TYPE Coupé in Middle East
- Dubai’s Al-Tayer to build largest Ford dealership outside North America
- Al Tayer Motors launchES FORD service excellence programme
- Al Tayer Motors achieves 120% sales growth for Ferrari
- Al Tayer Motors participates with four sporty cars