Aldar Properties in new deal
Aldar Properties PJSC has signed a Dh300 million loan facility to fund one of its new developments with Barclays Bank.
The signing of the loan facility with Aldar is the first major investment by an international bank within the real estate sector in Abu Dhabi and is indicative of the growing international confidence in the Emirate.
Barclays Head of Corporate Banking Amin Habib said, "We are pleased to provide a loan facility to Aldar Properties, and have the opportunity to help support its growth ambitions. We are confident about Aldar's vision and strategic positioning within its market and hope this will be the first of many associations between our two organisations."
Commenting on the signing of the loan facility, Aldar Properties, Chief Financial Officer, Shafqat Malik said, "Aldar's funding strategy is to finance its projects at optimal levels of equity and debt to maximise shareholder return." "We will be working with national and international financial institutions to bring innovative financial solutions for the real state sector in Abu Dhabi" he concluded.
- aldar properties announces appointment of banks for a US$2.1 billion syndicated loan facility
- Abu Dhabi medical project completed ahead of time by Aldar Properties
- Aldar Properties announce financial results for half year
- Aldar Properties announces plans to borrow $4b
- ALDAR Properties to become a holding company in 2007