Aldar Properties wants to implement projects beyond Abu Dhabi
The Abu Dhabi-based Aldar Properties, backed by substantial liquidity, is set to pursue major ventures spread over a range of property portfolios, Chairman of the Company Ahmad Ali Al Sayegh has said in Abu Dhabi.
According to Khaleej Times, the company will look for real estate and property development prospects beyond the emirate of Abu Dhabi, the range spread over all categories such as commercial, residential and public properties.
The company's current profolio includes major development and re-development projects within the emirate of Abu Dhabi, such as the Central Market in the capital city, the Al Raha Beach Development in Umm Al Nar, the Mubadala Development Company- Environmental Research and Wildlife Development Agency (ERWDA) headquarter building in Abu Dhabi, Al Jimi Mall expansion in Al Ain, Jabel Hafeet Resort and the Al Mudheef Urban Regeneration Scheme.
The company has a market capitalisation of Dh1.5 billion.
- Aldar Properties to implement 20 projects
- Abu Dhabi’s leading developer to showcase Al Raha Beach to an international audience
- ALDAR To Showcase Landmark Development at Cityscape Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi Urban Planning Council announces major Emirati housing projects at Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2011
- ALDAR Properties takes over management of Al Jimi Mall, Al Ain